Compound presents at UnitedHealth Group’s Innovation Lab
Compound was recently given an opportunity to present on innovation in the digital experience at an event hosted by UnitedHealth Group. As a category defining healthcare leader, UHG was looking to gain insights on what is currently driving market innovation — with a focus on digital presence. Leaning on real life case studies of “what can be”, Compound showcased a number of examples to help participants see a baseline of what digital transformations are happening which aim to support the user experience.
Compound advisory board member Kyle Hale joined us in the presentation and brought tremendous value based on his previous experiences developing optimal organizational performance through unifying business functions together via the customer vision. Kyle is an entrepreneur and technology executive who has built two consumer brands to acquisition in the last 6 years including BiteSquad, which was acquired for $321M in 2019 by billionaire Tilman Fertitta. Areas of discussion included:
- Trends in the digital website/portal space for 2019/2020.
- Challenges experienced while implementing large scale digital transformation projects.
- What the market is asking for, what’s driving their reasons, and why are they are doing these initiatives.
- Our thoughts on if the marketplace is moving fast enough in the digital space and the identification of client projects that are driving this innovation.
An absolutely fantastic session with lots of engagement from our team! We truly appreciate the industry digital insights your team shared and look forward to the next engagement! Thank you again!
– Brian Thompson, UnitedHealthcare Digital