Compound announces Advisory Board
After a year-long sourcing initiative, Compound is thrilled to announce we have solidified our corporate advisory board — a team of prominent leaders from across some of the world’s most innovative brands including Ameriprise Financial, BiteSquad, Fulcrum Health, Infor, Salesforce, SAP, Starkey Hearing Technologies, University of Minnesota, U.S. Bank and more. This list of experienced operators, strategists and executives have been carefully curated based on their commitment to devoting their time and expertise to Compound strategic initiatives.
Advisors will help guide the senior management team and provide insights into consumer and marketplace trends, emerging business models, and new technologies to determine the attractiveness of incubating potential new businesses and ideas. Areas of focus in 2020 will include:
- Augmenting the effectiveness and extend the bandwidth of the CEO.
- Providing counsel on issues and concerns raised by senior management.
- Providing unbiased insights and ideas from a third-party perspective.
- Supporting the development of an ongoing governance framework that demonstrate an effective organizational structure.
- Enhancing the market penetration opportunity of the business by leveraging a broader awareness of marketplace and industry trends.
- Encourage and support the exploration of new business ideas that can generate revenue and opportunity.
I am thrilled to join the Compound family as an advisory board member at an exciting time in the company’s growth, with such an amazing group of talented leaders. I look forward to leveraging my past experience across multiple industries and roles that have spanned all aspects that drive the growth of forward-thinking organizations.
– Mike Luessi, Vice President of Global Healthcare & Life Sciences at Salesforce